Soderon® combines the magnet wire insulation characteristics of polyurethane with the advantages of a polyamide (nylon) topcoat. With the nylon, Soderon® is still readily solderable, yet the solvent resistance and thermal stability of the insulation is excellent. In addition, the nylon improves windability and tolerates more severe winding operations. Soderon® is an excellent choice for automatic winding machines.
NOTE: BOTH ends of wire are accessible.
- ZERO Contaminants. Hands-off feeding eliminates skin salts and oils.
- Perfectly tensioned. Zero elongation, scratches, or other flaws.
- Computerized spooling by weight. You'll get what you paid for, guaranteed.
- Our spooling process is housed in a clean production environment.
- Proudly Made in the USA. ZERO wire imports policy.
- 2 Day Handling Time. Most orders received in 2 to 5 days!
- Our return policy. If you don't like it, we'll take it back and pay the shipping!
Which insulation is right for you?
|NEMA Designation||MW 80-C||MW 35-C|
Timer and clock coils
Arts & crafts
Ham Radio Coils
Arts & crafts
|Solder Preparation||Solder without removing insulation||Remove insulation before soldering.|
|Temperature Rating||155°C (311°F)||200°C (392°F)|
Room Temp: 2,696 volts avg. (915 volts min.)
Rated Temp: 3,780 volts avg. (1,220 volts min)
Room Temp: 12,200 volts avg. (5700 volts min.)
Rated Temp: 10,300 volts avg. (4,275 volts min)
- Conductor Material:
- Wire Gauge AWG:
- Amount of Wire:
- 1.5 lb
- Wire Shape:
- Wire Length Ft:
- Wire Format:
- Wire Build Type:
- Double (Heavy)
- Insulation Temp Rating:
- Insulation Base Coat:
- Insulation Enamel Overcoat:
- Solder Process:
- Solder w/o removing insulation
- Insulation Color:
- NEMA Designation:
- MW 80-C
- Product Line:
- Soderon 155
- Country of Manufacture:
- United States
- Agency Approvals:
- IEC Designation (60317-21), UL Recognized (File: E32638)
- Feet Per Pound:
- Wire Diameter With Insulation:
- Wire Diameter Without Insulation:
- Dialectric Breakdown Room TYP:
- Dielectric Breakdown Room REQ:
- Dielectric Breakdown Rated TYP:
- Dielectric Breakdown Rated REQ: