Acme T2A527121 Autotransformer AT3175
|Input Voltage||600,570,540 or 480,456,432|
|Output Voltage||480Y/277 or 380Y/220|
|Temperature Rise (°C)||115|
|Insulation System (°C)||130|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 1|
|Construction Style||Enclosed, Encapsulated Core & Coil|
|Connection Type||Wire leads|
|Sound Level (dB)||Below NEMA standards|
|Agency Approvals||NEMA, ANSI and OSHA standards|
Rated for 600V Primary, 480V Secondary at 60Hz with an alternate rating of 480V Primary, 380V Secondary at 50/60 Hz.
This ACME transformer comes enclosed in a UL Type 3R encapsulated enclosure to allow indoor or outdoor use without the need for weather shields. The enclosure is also UL listed and CSA certified to meet or exceed all listing criteria including NEMA, ANSI and OSHA standards. All lead wire terminations are copper for a much better conductivity. It is also lighter, and more flexible for easier wiring. This model has a front access wiring compartment with various knockouts for wall mounting. It's a quality product that is easy to set-up and easy to work with.
- Extra large front access wiring compartment through 9 kVA; top access through 75 kVA for easier installation and cooler case temperatures
- UL Class 180°C insulation system, 115°C rise
- UL 3R enclosure allows indoor/outdoor service, rugged in its non-ventilated construction
- UL listed, CSA certified and UL 3R enclosures meets or exceeds all listing criteria including NEMA, ANSI, and OSHA standards
- Electrical grade silica and resin compounds completely enclose the core and coil to seal out moisture and air
- Encapsulation eliminates corrosion and insulation deterioration
- High efficiency and excellent regulation
- Sound levels fall well below NEMA standards with a quiet operation
- Termination - copper lead wire
What is a Transformer and How Does It Work?
Transformers change voltage through electromagnetic induction between the primary and secondary winding coils. This video illustrates the basics of how transformers work.