Acme TP533634S Distribution Transformer AT3012
|Temperature Rise (°C)||150|
|Insulation System (°C)||220|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 1|
|Construction Style||Enclosed, Ventilated Core & Coil|
|Connection Type||Lugs / Bolt-down terminals|
|Sound Level (dB)||Below NEMA standards|
|Agency Approvals||NEMA, ANSI and OSHA standards|
All lead wire terminations are copper for a much better conductivity. It is also lighter, and more flexible for easier wiring. This model has a front access wiring compartment with various knockouts for wall mounting. It's a quality product that is easy to set-up and easy to work with.
- Meets all listing criteria including NEMA, ANSI, and OSHA standards
- Weathershield Optional allows for indoor/outdoor service
- UL Class 180°C insulation system, 115°C rise
- Extra large front access wiring compartment through 9 kVA; top access through 75 kVA for easier installation and cooler case temperatures
- Electrical grade silica and resin compounds completely enclose the core and coil to seal out moisture and air
- Sound levels fall well below NEMA standards with a quiet operation
- High efficiency and excellent regulation
- Electrostatic shielding provided on all 60 Hz isolation transformers
- Termination - copper lead wire
What is a Transformer and How Does It Work?
Transformers change voltage through electromagnetic induction between the primary and secondary winding coils. This video illustrates the basics of how transformers work.