Compact limit switch with adjustable roller arm style actuator. Arm rotates 95 degrees in either direction. Arm is adjustable from 35 to 90 mm (pivot axis to roller tip). Integrated rubber strain relief. Switch includes 1 NO and 1 NC contact set (rated 5A, 250V). Convenient hole pattern measurements marked into back of frame. Gasketed body is water oil and dust resistant.
- High shock and vibration resistance allows for use in tough applications.
- Rigid aluminum frame ensures triggering accuracy over time.
- Snap action contacts.
- Silver Cadmium Oxide Contacts are rated for 10,000,000 operations.
- Convenient hole pattern measurements marked into back of frame.
- Gasketed body is water, oil, and dust resistant.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC.
- Get it FAST. Most orders received in 2 to 5 days.
- CNC Mill, Plasma Cutter, Router, Lathe
- Insualtion Resistance:
- 100 milliohms; min. (tested at 500VDC)
- Actuator Length:
- Max Voltage AC:
- Max Voltage DC:
- Rated Current AC:
- Rated Current DC:
- Volatage Withstanding:
- Open contacts: 1000V 50/60 Hz 1 min, Between chassis and contacts: 2000V 50/60Hz 1 min
- Shock Resistance:
- Free state: under 98 meters per second squared; (10 G), Full load state: Under 294 meters per second squared; (30 G)
- Vibration Resistance:
- 10 - 55 Hz, 1.5 mm double amplitude
- Mechanical Life Overtravel:
- 10,000,000 operations min (on-off frequency of 50 operations/min)
- Electrical Life:
- 300,000 operations min (at full load), 5,000,000 operations min (Electromagnetic Contactor loading)
- Ambient Temperature:
- -20degrees Celsius to +60degrees Celsius (without frost or condensation)
- Under 95% (about +5 to 20degrees Celsius)
- Max ON OFF Frequency:
- Operating Force:
- Frequency HZ:
- Contact Action:
- Frame Format:
- Actuator Type:
- Adjustable roller arm
- Contact Structure:
- Snap action
- Contact Material:
- Silver cadmium oxide