General Electric N494 AC Electric Motor M15090
|Manufacturer Part Number||N494|
|Motor Primary Use||IEC Metric Frame|
|Shaft Diameter (in)||3.35|
|Shaft Type||Smooth with 0.87 x 0.55 key|
|Shaft Height From Base (in)||11.02|
|Overall Length (in)||52.38|
|Overall Height (in)||32.28|
|Frame Material||Cast iron|
|Full Load Amperage||222|
|Duty Cycle||Continuous-use rated|
|Full Load Efficiency||95.3|
|Mounting Hole Pattern Length (in)||19.69|
|Mounting Hole Pattern Width (in)||17.99|
|Agency Approvals||CSA and UL Recognized, CE Marked, IEC 60034|
|Warranty||60 months from date of installation or 66 months from date of manufacture|
X$D Ultra® 841 IEC Motor. Extra severe duty (IP55), IE3 efficiency. 60 months from date of installation or 66 months from date of manufacture, whichever occurs first.
Meets or exceeds IEEE 841 efficiency levels and IEC 60034-30 standard IE3 Premium Efficiency (Identical to NEMA Premium Efficiency levels at 60Hz). Zone 2 / Div 2 Temp Codes: Motors have ATEX and IEC Ex NA with an Auto Ignition Temperature of T3, 200 degree C stamped on the nameplate. CSA or Division 2 Nameplate can be provided by custom request. Meets IEEE 841, 0.025 mm for shaft diameter 41 mm and smaller, 0.038 in for shaft diameter greater than 41 mm. Routine Report including Vibration supplied with motor, IEEE 112 Method B.
- IEC 60034, UL - Component and Insulation System Recognition, CSA - Motors and C-390, CE Mark 3rd party ATEX and IEC Ex Na Zone 2 (ABS certification up to 90kW by custom order)
- Altitude: 1000 meters, Ambient: -40°C to 40°C
- Bearing protection: IP55 (meets IEEE 841 requirement of IP55), recessed slingers both ends
- Gasketed conduit box and rotatable in 90 degree increments, Cast iron, gland plate on 112 frame and larger. Standard location for top mounted conduit box - motor leads will exit the right side of the motor when viewed from drive end.
- Stainless Steel T-drains in lowest section of both endshields
- Earthing provision in Conduit Box and one on each side of stator frame
- Cast iron end shield, fan cover, and frame. Non-sparking plastic or bronze fan.
- Metric, ISO, Grade 8.8 fastenders
- +/- 1.5 degree foot draft angle
- 0.005 inch foot flatness
- Polyurea grease
- Class H insulation. GEGARD2400™ 90-280 IEC frames. Non-Hygroscopic, Anti-Fungus, 2400Volt @ 0.1microsecond rise time (Exceeds NEMA MG1-31).
- Variable Torque inf:1, Constant Torque 20:1
- L10 Bearing Life: Direct Coupled: 130,000 hrs, Belted: 26,280 hrs
- 4 lifting lugs cast into frame
- 316 Stainless Steel includes mass, guaranteed minimum efficiency, vibration limit
- Includes provisions for conversion to Oil Mist Lubrication
- Cast aluminum rotor
- Cast in vibration pads for repeatable measurements