Hammond NMF015LE Distribution Transformer HT2306
|Primary Configuration||Two Winding|
|Secondary Configuration||Two Winding|
|Temperature Rise (°C)||150|
|Insulation System (°C)||220|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 3R|
|Construction Style||Enclosed - Ventilated Core & Coil|
|Mounting Type||Floor or Wall|
|Connection Type||Lugs / Bolt-down terminals|
|Sound Level (dB)||Meets NEMA ST-20 Standards|
These energy efficient general purpose transformers are designed for linear loads and are most frequently used for applications such as commercial buildings which will supply a variety of general loads.
Meets DOE 10 CFR Part 431 and C802.2 efficiencies at 35% of rated load.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Ventilated, NEMA 3R Rated - Rugged design lets you install it where you need it whether that be indoors or outdoors.
- OPTIONAL: NEMA 4, 4X (Stainless Steel) and 12 available
- Meets DOE 10 CFR Part 431 & C802.2 efficiencies at 35% of rated load. Efficiencies are calculated under a linear load profile.
- Impedance typically 2.5-6.5%
What is a Transformer and How Does It Work?
Transformers change voltage through electromagnetic induction between the primary and secondary winding coils. This video illustrates the basics of how transformers work.