TEMCo RT1142 - 2 Qty 6 AWG 1/2" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Bare Copper
RT1142 (2x RTX142)
Shipping: FREE via USPS First Class
Uninsulated ring terminals with closed-end construction.
Specifications View more Close tab
|TEMCo ID||RT1142 (2x RTX142)|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||6|
Support Information View more Close tab
Product Description View more Close tab
Uninsulated bare copper ring terminals. Closed end construction prevents corrosion and keeps out moisture. Flared opening for easy wire insertion. High tolerance dies used in molding process for precision fit. High temp resistance.
- Lifetime warranty. Don't choose a product that will degrade or fail prematurely.
- Precision fit. High tolerance dies are used in the molding process.
- Flared opening for easy wire insertion.
- HIGH Temp Resistance. Won't degrade in high temperature conditions.
- High Electrolytic Grade Copper Terminals outlast and outperform brass and aluminum models.
- Closed end construction. When used with adhesive-lined shrink sleeve, prevents corrosion of conductor by sealing out moisture.
Write Your Own Review