TEMCo Control Transformer TT0169
|Primary Configuration||One Winding|
|Secondary Configuration||One Winding|
|Temperature Rise (°C)||80|
|Insulation System (°C)||130|
|Construction Style||Open (Core & Coil)|
|Connection Type||Screw terminals|
|Sound Level (dB)||Less than 40 db|
|Agency Approvals||CE verified|
TEMCo Industrial Control Transformers are used to convert all standard international voltages. Built to last, guaranteed, with a decade long warranty.
Our industrial control transformers change supply voltages for the operation of components such as contactors, solenoids, relays, and timers. They accommodate momentary current inrush produced when electromagnetic components are energized without compromising secondary voltage stability. Maximum Safety is assured through the secondary control circuit which is isolated from the primary line circuit.
Voltage regulation of TEMCo Industrial Control Transformers exceeds standards recommended by the National Electrical Manufacturers Association. Secondary circuit voltage drop between no-load and momentary overload remains exceptionally low, maintaining excellent voltage regulation.
TEMCo has the capability to wind any custom control transformer with no penalty for small quantities. Please call us with your requirements for a Fast Turnaround Quote.
- Built to order FAST in 1 week.
- 10 Year Warranty - Guaranteed to last.
- Copper Windings - Standard on all units.
- 130°C Insulation class. 80°C temperature rise (25-1000 VA models).
- 155°C Insulation class. 100°C temperature rise (1500-7500 VA models).
- Easy Wiring - Solid terminals with combination screw connections.
- Clear Terminals Marking - Identified with additive polarity markings.
- Versatile - Models with multi-voltage primary and secondary increase applications possible.
- Silicon Steel Lamination - Minimize core losses and increase efficiency.
- Excellent Regulation - Designs incorporate precision wound coil layers and exceed NEMA requirements.
- High Efficiency and Heat Dissipation - Every coil is precision bobbin-wound.
- Versatile Mounting - Vertically or horizontally.
- CSA Certified & UL Listed
- CE verified up to and including 5000 VA.
What is a Transformer and How Does It Work?
Transformers change voltage through electromagnetic induction between the primary and secondary winding coils. This video illustrates the basics of how transformers work.