TEMCo BS0004 - 6 AWG Butt Splice Connector - Bare copper - 25 Pack
|TEMCo ID||BS0004 (25x BS0000)|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||6|
|Nominal Outside Diameter (in)||0.319|
|Nominal Inside Diameter (in)||0.232|
TEMCo uninsulated butt splice connectors come in either bare copper or tin-plated copper. No matter your material choice, you're getting a high quality connector for a variety of applications. With high temperature resistance, a solid copper construction, and flared openings for simple and clean wire insertions, you're bound to find a lasting connecting in one of our various sizes: 6, 4, 2, 1, 1/0, 2/0, 3/0, and 4/0 AWG. When combined with an adhesive-lined shrink sleeve, you can prevent corrosion by sealing out moisture.
- One year FULL refund! Don't choose a product that will degrade or fail prematurely.
- Flared opening for easy wire insertion.
- Precision fit. High tolerance dies are used in the molding process.
- High temperature resistance. Won't degrade in high temperature conditions.
- High electroltye grade copper connectors outlast and outperform brass and aluminum models.
- This Item: TEMCo BS0004 - 6 AWG Butt Splice Connector - Bare copper - 25 Pack $12.98
- TEMCo BS0012 - 4 AWG Butt Splice Connector - Bare copper - 50 Pack $19.99
- TEMCo RT3532 - 10 Qty 1/0 AWG 3/8" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Bare Copper $10.20
- TEMCo RT3522 - 10 Qty 1/0 AWG 5/16" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Bare Copper $10.20
- TEMCo RT3512 - 10 Qty 1/0 AWG 1/4" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Bare Copper $10.20