TEMCo BS0015 - 2 AWG Butt Splice Connector - Bare copper - 2 Pack
|TEMCo ID||BS0015 (2x BS0014)|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||2|
|Nominal Outside Diameter (in)||0.437|
|Nominal Inside Diameter (in)||0.334|
TEMCo uninsulated butt splice connectors come in either bare copper or tin-plated copper. No matter your material choice, you're getting a high quality connector for a variety of applications. With high temperature resistance, a solid copper construction, and flared openings for simple and clean wire insertions, you're bound to find a lasting connecting in one of our various sizes: 6, 4, 2, 1, 1/0, 2/0, 3/0, and 4/0 AWG. When combined with an adhesive-lined shrink sleeve, you can prevent corrosion by sealing out moisture.
- One year FULL refund! Don't choose a product that will degrade or fail prematurely.
- Flared opening for easy wire insertion.
- Precision fit. High tolerance dies are used in the molding process.
- High temperature resistance. Won't degrade in high temperature conditions.
- High electroltye grade copper connectors outlast and outperform brass and aluminum models.
- This Item: TEMCo BS0015 - 2 AWG Butt Splice Connector - Bare copper - 2 Pack $5.19
- TEMCo BS0001 - 6 AWG Butt Splice Connector - Bare copper - 2 Pack $4.85
- TEMCo RT1741 - 2 Qty 3/0 AWG 1/2" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Tin Plated Copper $7.55
- TEMCo RT1641 - 2 Qty 2/0 AWG 1/2" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Tin Plated Copper $6.75
- TEMCo RT1541 - 2 Qty 1/0 AWG 1/2" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Tin Plated Copper $5.44