TEMCo CN0020 Plastic Spring Rod Limit Switch - 2 Qty NC NO CNC Mill Plasma Router Lathe
|TEMCo ID||CN0020 (2x CN0007)|
|Actuator Type||Plastic spring rod|
|Actuator Length (in)||3.94|
|Contact Structure||Snap action|
|Contact Material||Silver cadmium oxide|
|Voltage (withstanding)||Open contacts: 1000V 50/60 Hz 1 min, Between chassis and contacts: 2000V 50/60Hz 1 min|
|Max Voltage (AC)||250|
|Max Voltage (DC)||125|
|Rated Current (AC)||5|
|Rated Current (DC)||0.4|
|Insulation Resistance||100 MΩ min. (tested at 500VDC)|
|Shock Resistance||Free state: under 98m/s² (10 G), Full load state: Under 294 m/s² (30 G)|
|Vibration Resistance||10 - 55 Hz, 1.5 mm double amplitude|
|Mechanical Life (overtravel OT)||10,000,000 operations min (on-off frequency of 50 operations/min)|
|Electrical Life (Resistance Load)||300,000 operations min (at full load), 5,000,000 operations min (Electromagnetic Contactor loading)|
|Ambient Temperature||-20°C to +60°C (without frost or condensation)|
|Humidity||Under 95% (about +5 to 20°C)|
|Max On-Off Frequency||120|
|Operating Force (gf)||90|
Compact limit switch with plastic spring rod style actuator. Snap-action spring rod is non-conductive and non-marking. Extra-flexible spring actuates in all directions, making design especially versatile. Integrated rubber strain relief. Switch includes 1 NO and 1 NC contact set (rated 5A, 250V). Convenient hole pattern measurements marked into back of frame. Gasketed body is water oil and dust resistant.
- High shock and vibration resistance allows for use in tough applications.
- Rigid aluminum frame ensures triggering accuracy over time.
- Snap action contacts.
- Silver Cadmium Oxide Contacts are rated for 10,000,000 operations.
- Convenient hole pattern measurements marked into back of frame.
- Gasketed body is water, oil, and dust resistant.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC.
- Get it FAST. Most orders received in 2 to 5 days.