Uses the now-famous CREE LED Module for top tier performance.
- Stainless Steel Mounting bracket won't crack or break.
- Water-proof, Silicone-gasketed housing keeps out the nasty stuff.
- Uses the now-famous CREE LED Module for top tier performance.
- Extruded Aluminum Finned housing keeps CREE LEDs operating within their optimum temperature range.
- Easy hookup operates on DC power from 10 up to 30 volts.
- Investment Cast End Housings are precision-matched to main rail to ensure optimum fit.
- Polycarbonate Lens. Unlike glass, this is shatter-proof and won't fade or haze.
- Vibration & Shock-proof Circuit Design handles the most rigorous industrial and competition applications.
- Lifetime Warranty. Founded in 1968, we'll be here if you need us.
A lot of people use our LED automotive lights on their cars and trucks, and that's awesome. However, customers like Bart. R has our 52" 300 Watt flood and spot combo light bar on his airboat, the Drake Taker, to light up some marshes in Utah:
I have had the light installed for a couple weeks now. I have not had the airboat out while its been dark yet, but MAN! ITS SUPER BRIGHT. Thanks again for an awesome light.