TEMCo Lug Crimper Tool TH0013 - 5 Qty Terminal Crimping Hammer Tools Welder Battery Wire
Our hammer crimpers are build to last with a 5 Year Warranty and 1 Year return policy. Guaranteed, no questions asked.
|Crimping Range||8 to 0000 AWG (4/0)|
- Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time.
- Black oxide crimp ram won't chip or flake.
- Use with all crimp terminal lugs, including heavy cast lugs.
- Use a hammer, vise or press to apply crimping force.
- Spring loaded ram will help hold the terminal in place while you insert your wire.
- Perfect for battery and welding cables.
- Designed for 8, 6, 4, 2, 1 AWG as well as 1/0, 2/0, 3/0 and 4/0.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC
How to Use Crimper
STEP 1 Place terminal in jaw of crimper. Place stripped wire in terminal.
STEP 2 With crimper on solid surface, strike crimp ram with hammer 1-2 times.
STEP 3 When hammer impact feels solid, the crimp is complete.
NOTE: Some crimpers come with a gauge, but with variations in wire, terminal wall thickness and material used, this feature is a recipe for bad crimps. Using the force method above will guarantee perfect crimps every time. Once the terminal completely envelopes the wire, the crimper will not move and when struck will feel "solid". See guaranteed crimp quality photo below:
- This Item: TEMCo Lug Crimper Tool TH0013 - 5 Qty Terminal Crimping Hammer Tools Welder Battery Wire $89.51
- Resilient Vibration Isolators RVI521 - RVI Set - For use with Phase Converters 590 - 725 lbs $116.90
- Resilient Vibration Isolators RVI524 - RVI Set - For use with Phase Converters 994 - 1014 lbs $157.75
- TEMCo RT1841 - 2 Qty 4/0 AWG 1/2" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Tin Plated Copper $7.33
- TEMCo RT1741 - 2 Qty 3/0 AWG 1/2" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Tin Plated Copper $7.01