TEMCo PV0345 - Pneumatic Air Quick Push to Connect Fitting
|Fitting Type||1/8" NPT|
|Thread Diameter (in)||1/8"|
|Nominal Inside Diameter (in)||3/8"|
|Minimum Operating Pressure||0 PSI|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 PSI, 990 kpa|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||0°C (32°F)|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||60°C (140°F)|
|Shipping Weight (lb)||0.125|
TEMCo Industrial push-to-connect pneumatic fittings allow you to quickly attach and detach hoses for a variety of pneumatic purposes. To connect a hose, manually insert the hose into the fitting until it is snug. To release the hose, the outer rim of the fitting must be pushed inward, which unlocks the hose for quick detachment. Though these fittings excel in applications where hoses must be changed frequently, they are perfectly suitable for long-term applications as well.
- Push the hose in to quickly make an attachment.
- Push back the outer rim to release the attached hose.
- Requires no extra or special tools.
- Bulk quantities give greater savings.
- For use with pneumatic hosing and equipment.