TEMCo SOO013 SO Cable - 6/4 - 125 ft - Made in USA - SOOW
Handling time is 5 days.
|Conductor Size||6 AWG|
|Amps Per Conductor||45|
|Feet Per Pound||1.51|
|Conductor Material||Bare copper|
|Conductor Stranding||133 strands per conductor|
|Insulation Material||EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber)|
|Insulation Thickness (in)||0.05|
|Maximum Temperature Rating||90°C|
|Minimum Temperature Rating||-40°C|
|Jacket Material||CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene)|
|Nominal Outside Diameter (in)||0.86|
|Resistant to||Flame, abrasion, deformation, ozone, oils, acids and chemicals.|
|Agency Approvals||Meets UL and CSA approvals|
TEMCo's SO Cable is perfect for use as portable electrical power and portable control cable. It can be used for ground test or motor leads. SO cable can also provide heavy-duty service for industrial tools, portable lights, battery chargers and equipment exposed to oils, solvents, flame.
- -40°C to 90°C temperature extremes.
- Manufactured with advanced synthetic rubber compounds.
- Exceptional flexibility.
- Excellent resistance to flame, deformation, ozone, oils, acids and chemicals.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Oil resistant insulation and jacket.
- Flexible in cold temperatures.
Conductor Color Code Chart
ICEA Method 1, Table E-1
|Designation||Background or Base Color|
SO Cord Designations
See the table below for a simple breakdown of common SO cable letter designations.
|Designation||What this means|
|S||Service grade. Extra hard service when not followed by
J, P, or V.
|V||Vacuum cleaner cord and light duty cable.|
|P||Parallel cord (also known as zip cord). Light duty only.|
|E||Thermoplastic elastomer (UL/NEC designation only)|
|W||Outdoor. Sunlight-resistance jacket, wet location rated
conductors. Formerly "W-A."
* When one "O" is in a designation (for example, "SJOW"), only the outer jacket material is oil resistant. If there are two "O's" are in the classification (such as "SOOW"), both the outer jacket and conductor insulation are oil resistant.