TEMCo Crimper & Cutter Tool Set TH0017
|TEMCo ID||TH0007 and TH0001|
|Crimping Range||8 to 0000 AWG (4/0)|
- Black oxide crimp ram won't chip or flake. If you've ever used a chrome-plated socket on an impact gun, you know how old style chrome-plated models can chip and peel.
- In-stock, ready to ship.
- Get it fast. Most orders received in 1-3 days.
- Uses Hammer, Vise, or Press to apply crimping force.
- Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time.
- Designed for 8 Gauge through 0000 Gauge (4/0).
- Perfect for battery and welder cables.
- Use with all crimp terminal lugs, including heavy cast lugs.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC
How to Use Crimper
STEP 1 Place terminal in jaw of crimper. Place stripped wire in terminal.
STEP 2 With crimper on solid surface, strike crimp ram with hammer 1-2 times.
STEP 3 When hammer impact feels solid, the crimp is complete.
NOTE: Some crimpers come with a gauge, but with variations in wire, terminal wall thickness and material used, this feature is a recipe for bad crimps. Using the force method above will guarantee perfect crimps every time. Once the terminal completely envelopes the wire, the crimper will not move and when struck will feel "solid". See guaranteed crimp quality photo below:
- This Item: TEMCo Crimper & Cutter Tool Set TH0017 $49.94
- TEMCo WC0029 Welding Cable - 2/0 AWG 50 ft - Red $146.00
- TEMCo WC0158 Welding Cable - 4 AWG 300 ft - Red $270.00
- TEMCo ST0427 - 8 Lot 9/16" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft RED $25.47
- TEMCo ST0307 - 8 Lot 9/16" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft BLACK $25.47