TEMCo Crimper & Cutter Tool Set TH0018
|TEMCo ID||TH0002 and TH0006|
|Crimping Range||12 AWG to 00 MCM (2/0)|
|Crimping Force||5 US Tons (10000 lbs)|
|Stroke Length||0.3937 in (10 mm)|
The TH0006 Hydraulic Crimper crimps cables from 12 to 00 AWG (2/0). Includes 9 die sets (12, 9, 8, 7, 5, 3, 2, 1/0, and 2/0 AWG). 5 US Ton crimping force.
The TH0002 Wire & Cable Cutter effortlessly cuts wire up to 500 MCM. For use with aluminum and copper electrical wire only. Do not cut steel. For use with all battery cable and welding cable, building wire, and more. 5 Year Warranty on tool set.
- TRUE 5 US TON Capacity.
- Black Oxide Crimp Head & Dies won't chip or flake. If you've ever used a chrome-plated socket on an impact gun, you know how old style chrome-plated models can chip and peel.
- Perfect for Battery & Welder cables, Building Wiring, and more.
- Forged instead of Cast Crimping Head Frame ensures repeatable performance.
- Crimper Designed for 12 Gauge through 00 Gauge (2/0). Includes 9 Die Sets (12, 9, 8, 7, 5, 3, 2, 1/0, and 2/0 AWG).
- Cutter Effortlessly Cuts Copper & Aluminum Cables up to 500 MCM.
- Forged, Precision Ground Shear Action Blades.
- Includes Hydraulic Rebuild Kit. You'll probably never need it, but we've included one anyway.
- Use with all crimp terminal lugs, including heavy cast lugs.
- Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time.
- 18 inch Steel Handles with Rubber Grips.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC.
How to Use Crimper
STEP 1 Install the die set that matches your terminal size.
STEP 2 Close the release valve by rotating to the right.
STEP 3 Pump the handle until the resistance felt becomes significant or the dies bottom out.
STEP 4 Open the release valve by rotating to the left. Your termination is now complete.
NOTE: Many factors affect die selection; wire stranding type, lug wall thickness & fitment etc. Select a die set that gives good compression on all 6 crimp forming surfaces. See guaranteed crimp quality photo below::
- This Item: TEMCo Crimper & Cutter Tool Set TH0018 $101.15
- TEMCo CN0272 Toggle Switch with Waterproof Boot - 5 Qty Heavy Duty 20A 125V ON-OFF SPST 2 Terminal $18.56
- TEMCo RT6211 - 100 Qty 4 AWG 1/4" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Tin Plated Copper $29.28
- TEMCo RT6231 - 100 Qty 4 AWG 3/8" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Tin Plated Copper $29.28
- TEMCo TH0304 - Rectangle 22.5mm x 45mm (1/32 DIN) Panel Meter Punch Dies 0.886" x 1.772" $135.49