TEMCo Reverse Ratchet Tube Bender TH0237 - For Soft Copper Aluminum Tubing - HVAC Refrigeration
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.Ratchet tube bender for use in sanitary and heating installations, floor heating, refrigeration and air-conditioning, hydraulic systems.
|Tool Type||Reverse ratchet tube bender|
|For Use With||Copper (annealed) and aluminum|
|Maximum Tube Thickness (in)||0.04|
|Includes Non-Marking Polymer Dies||1/4|
- Quick, Effortless and Simple to Operate.
- Baked Powder TUFF-COAT finish maximizes assembly corrosion resistance.
- Includes Un-Breakable Polymer Tough Case to Carry Complete Set.
- Perfect for Professionals Who Get It Done or The Casual DIYer.
- Includes Forward & Reverse Bending Capability.
- Produces Perfect, Uniform Bends every time.
- Hardened Steel Ratchet Mechanism is Guaranteed to Outlast Generic Models.
- Bends Soft (annealed) Copper, Aluminum up to 0.04"
- 5 Year Warranty from a well-known American name. NON-GENERIC
- Compact, Light Weight Design for Field Use on Construction Sites and Maintenance Jobs.
- Ball-LOC Ram Shaft Die Retention System Speeds Die Changes While Holding Set Securely
- Includes Die Sets: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8"
- Non-Marking Polymer Bending Dies Outlast Economy Priced Plastic Competitors
How to Use
STEP 1 Install the correct former die and counterformer according to the copper pipe size.
STEP 2 Place tool over copper pipe (hard copper will need to be annealed first before bending). Start ratcheting the tool to bend the copper pipe.
STEP 3 Release the handle to retract the former die.
STEP 4 If needed, install reverse mounting adapters and then the correct former die and counterformer according to the copper pipe size.
STEP 5 Place tool over copper pipe (hard copper will need to be annealed first before bending). Start ratcheting the tool to bend the copper pipe.
STEP 6 Release the handle to retract the former die.
Many HVAC tube benders come with inexpensive plastic or poor-fitting bending dies. Combined with variations in tubing diameter, this is a recipe for poor quality bends. TEMCo's Tubing Benders include precision fitted non-marking polymer die sets to ensure deformation-free, solid bends every time. See Bend Quality photo below: