TEMCo W00011 Battery Link Cable - 2 Qty 6 AWG - 12" Length 5/16" Hole Sizes - Black
W00011 (2x W00010)
Shipping: FREE via USPS First Class
Glue-sealed, liquid & air tight battery link cable. High grade EPDM insulation material. Tin-plated copper ring terminals.
Specifications View more Close tab
|TEMCo ID||W00011 (2x W00010)|
|Conductor Size||6 AWG|
|Length (hole to hole)||12"|
|First Hole Size (in)||5/16"|
|Second Hole Size (in)||5/16"|
|Stranding (qty x diameter)||260/30|
|Nominal Outside Diameter (in)||0.303|
|Maximum Temperature Rating||105°C|
|Minimum Temperature Rating||-50°C|
Support Information View more Close tab
Product Description View more Close tab
- Air & liquid-tight Adhesive sealed terminal end sleeve seals out battery and other corrosive gasses and liquid form the conductor core.
- Tin-plated solid copper terminals won't corrode nearly as easily as bare copper terminals.
- High grade EPDM insulation rated for -50° to 105°C temperature range.
- Rated for 600V applications.
- High temperature resistant, tin-plated solid copper terminals. High tolerance dies used in molding process for precision fit.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC.
- As an OEM, we use many of the products we sell. As a result, only high quality materials are offered to you.
Write Your Own Review