XR11 POWER WAVE™ PC0011 - Rotary Phase Converter 11kW/15HP
Out of stock
Shipping: FREE via Ground
Specifications View more Close tab
|Continuous CNC kW Output||6.1|
|Continuous CNC Amp Output||19|
|Continuous Resistive kW Output||11.4|
|Continuous Resistive Amp Output||29|
|Continuous Inductive kW Output||7.9|
|Continuous Inductive Amp Output||25|
|Motor Load (HP) - Easy||10|
|Motor Load (HP) - Medium||7.5|
|Motor Load (HP) - Hard||5|
|Maximum Group Load HP||11.3|
|Minimum Single Phase Fuse||35|
|MOP Single Phase||60|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 1|
|Shipping Weight (lb)||336|
Support Information View more Close tab
Product Description View more Close tab
- With its versatility. it can power any type of three phase machinery, ranging from Miller welders and Hobart mixers, to Hurco machining centers and Yamaha robotics.
- TEMCo's POWER WAVE™ Phase Converter line produces a true three phase sinusoidal waveform, generated from a single phase source, offset at 120°, which smoothly alternates the voltage and current of AC (alternating current) power without harmonic distortion.
- We use the simplest and fastest connections systems in the industry.
- Save time during installation through clearly marked, committed connection points for your single phase input, three phase output and grounding connections..
- Just insert each wire and tighten it down. It's that simple!.
- The TEMCo POWER WAVE™ Phase Converter line has been engineered to eliminate the cost of long term maintenance.
Write Your Own Review