XR15 POWER WAVE™ PC0015 - Rotary Phase Converter 15kW/20HP
Shipping: FREE via Ground
TEMCo's XR15 Rotary Phase Converter comes with a 5 Year Warranty.
Specifications View more Close tab
|Continuous CNC kW Output||8|
|Continuous CNC Amp Output||25|
|Continuous Resistive kW Output||14.9|
|Continuous Resistive Amp Output||38|
|Continuous Inductive kW Output||10.4|
|Continuous Inductive Amp Output||33|
|Motor Load (HP) - Easy||13.3|
|Motor Load (HP) - Medium||10|
|Motor Load (HP) - Hard||6.7|
|Maximum Group Load HP||15|
|Minimum Single Phase Fuse||50|
|MOP Single Phase||75|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 1|
|Shipping Weight (lb)||362|
Support Information View more Close tab
Product Description View more Close tab
- With its versatility. it can power any type of three phase machinery, ranging from Miller welders and Hobart mixers, to Hurco machining centers and Yamaha robotics.
- TEMCo's POWER WAVE™ Phase Converter line produces a true three phase sinusoidal waveform, generated from a single phase source, offset at 120°, which smoothly alternates the voltage and current of AC (alternating current) power without harmonic distortion.
- We use the simplest and fastest connections systems in the industry.
- Save time during installation through clearly marked, committed connection points for your single phase input, three phase output and grounding connections..Just insert each wire and tighten it down. It's that simple!.
- The TEMCo POWER WAVE™ Phase Converter line has been engineered to eliminate the cost of long term maintenance.
Write Your Own Review