XR5 POWER WAVE™ PC0005 - Rotary Phase Converter 5kW/7.5HP
Shipping: FREE via Ground
TEMCo's XR5 Rotary Phase Converter comes with a 5 Year Warranty.
Specifications View more Close tab
|Continuous CNC kW Output||3|
|Continuous CNC Amp Output||10|
|Continuous Resistive kW Output||5.7|
|Continuous Resistive Amp Output||14|
|Continuous Inductive kW Output||3.9|
|Continuous Inductive Amp Output||12|
|Motor Load (HP) - Easy||5|
|Motor Load (HP) - Medium||3.8|
|Motor Load (HP) - Hard||2.5|
|Maximum Group Load HP||5.6|
|Minimum Single Phase Fuse||20|
|MOP Single Phase||30|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 1|
|Shipping Weight (lb)||109|
Support Information View more Close tab
Product Description View more Close tab
- With its versatility. it can power any type of three phase machinery, ranging from Miller welders and Hobart mixers, to Hurco machining centers and Yamaha robotics.
- TEMCo's POWER WAVE™ Phase Converter line produces a true three phase sinusoidal waveform, generated from a single phase source, offset at 120°, which smoothly alternates the voltage and current of AC (alternating current) power without harmonic distortion.
- We use the simplest and fastest connections systems in the industry.
- Save time during installation through clearly marked, committed connection points for your single phase input, three phase output and grounding connections..
- Just insert each wire and tighten it down. It's that simple!.
- The TEMCo POWER WAVE™ Phase Converter line has been engineered to eliminate the cost of long term maintenance.
Write Your Own Review