XR7 POWER WAVE™ PC0007 - Rotary Phase Converter 7.5kW/10HP
Shipping: FREE via Ground
TEMCo's XR7 Rotary Phase Converter comes with a 5 Year Warranty.
Specifications View more Close tab
|Continuous CNC kW Output||4|
|Continuous CNC Amp Output||13|
|Continuous Resistive kW Output||7.5|
|Continuous Resistive Amp Output||19|
|Continuous Inductive kW Output||5.2|
|Continuous Inductive Amp Output||16|
|Motor Load (HP) - Easy||6.7|
|Motor Load (HP) - Medium||5|
|Motor Load (HP) - Hard||3.3|
|Maximum Group Load HP||7.5|
|Minimum Single Phase Fuse||25|
|MOP Single Phase||35|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 1|
|Shipping Weight (lb)||140|
Support Information View more Close tab
Product Description View more Close tab
- With its versatility. it can power any type of three phase machinery, ranging from Miller welders and Hobart mixers, to Hurco machining centers and Yamaha robotics.
- TEMCo's POWER WAVE™ Phase Converter line produces a true three phase sinusoidal waveform, generated from a single phase source, offset at 120°, which smoothly alternates the voltage and current of AC (alternating current) power without harmonic distortion.
- We use the simplest and fastest connections systems in the industry.
- Save time during installation through clearly marked, committed connection points for your single phase input, three phase output and grounding connections..
- Just insert each wire and tighten it down. It's that simple!.
- The TEMCo POWER WAVE™ Phase Converter line has been engineered to eliminate the cost of long term maintenance.
Write Your Own Review