TEMCo XS0 Static Phase Converter PC0010 - HD 1/3 - 3/4 HP Mill Drill Saw MADE IN USA Single to three
Shipping: FREE via USPS Flat Rate
For light to moderate starting or running loads only.
Specifications View more Close tab
|Amperage (Full Load & Single Phase)||2.8|
|Acceptable Motor Types||Wye & Delta|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 1|
|Knockout Size (in)||0.875|
Support Information View more Close tab
Product Description View more Close tab
- HD really means HD - Design uses full-voltage rated capacitors and switching controls.
- Manufacturer since 1968. We'll be there for you when you need us.
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- You know quality when you see it - Engineered, not just assembled. Give us a call or drop by and we'll show you how.
- Dedicated Clear Wiring - Input and output terminals simplify and speed wiring.
- Unconditional RETURN POLICY - If you don't love it, we'll take it back and pay the shipping.
- Power and Start Cycle Indicators - Verify operational status.
- If you have questions, we want to hear from you. If you want to talk shop or pick up your order, stop by, and we'd be glad to have you.
- For light to moderate starting or running loads only.
- Intended for wye wound motors. Some delta wound motors may operate but will produce 50% of their nameplate HP.
- Motors will produce 2/3 of rated HP.
- Special Loads:
- May be used for air compressors but should have the motor pully size reduced by 1/3 in diameter. Alternately, a motor that is 50% larger may be fitted.
Load Classification Examples
|Acceptable Load Types||Not Recommended|
|Easy Load Types||Medium Load Types||Hard Load Types|
Chop saw (1HP & under)
Drill press (2HP & under)
Table saw (2HP & under)
|Band saw (belt drive)
Radial arm saw
Tumbler (below 5HP)
Table saw (above 2HP)
Conveyer belt (horizontal)
Industrial washing machine
Pump (above ground)
Lathe (2HP and below)
Band saw (direct drive)
Lathe (above 2.1 HP without clutch drive)
Product Videos View more Close tab
How to Wire a Static Phase Converter
Learn how to wire a static phase converter. Applications for our static phase converters include: polishers, band saws, mills, fans, pumps, and table saws for three-phase loads. Belt sanders, lathes, and air compressors for medium loads.
Write Your Own Review