WEG CFW110211T2ON1DBZ VFD C11021 - 200-240 VAC - 3 Phase Input / 230V 3 Phase 180 CT or 211 VT Amp, 60 CT or 75 VT HP
|Manufacturer Part Number||CFW110211T2ON1DBZ|
|Input Voltage||200-240 VAC - Three Phase|
|Horsepower (CT)||30 (200-240 VAC - 1 Phase), 60 (200-240 VAC - Three Phase)|
|Horsepower (VT)||37.5 (200-240 VAC - 1 Phase), 75 (200-240 VAC - Three Phase)|
|Amps (CT - Single Phase Input)||90|
|Amps (CT - Three Phase Input)||180|
|Amps (VT - Single Phase Input)||105.5|
|Amps (VT - Three Phase Input)||211|
|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 1|
|Programmable Digital Inputs||6|
|Programmable Analog Inputs||2|
|Programmable Relay Outputs||3|
|Agency Approvals||UL, cUL, CE, C-Tick, GOST|
|Shipping Weight (lb)||149|
This unit can also be operated on Single Phase. Please see specifications for alternate ratings.
CFW11 WEG's CFW11 uses state-of-the-art technology to control motors up to 600HP. Aimed at increasing customers productivity, the CFW11 offers the following innovations:
- Same programming as all other WEG VFD's
- Plug and play philosophy (connect and use) enables quick and easy installation of accessories and options.
- USB for microcomputer connection for using SUPERDRIVE programming and monitoring software as well as updating inverter firmware.
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI) with backlit graphic display and soft-keys, greatly facilitates inverter programming and operation.
- DC link inductors (symetrically connected to positive and negative DC link terminals) enable compliance with IEC61000-3-12 standard requirements regarding harmonics, (no need for external line reactance.)
- Intelligent thermal management enables full protection of IGBTs, monitoring of heatsink and internal air temperature.
- Conformal coated circuit boards.
- 50°C Ambient
- Automatic control of the heatsink fan with speed sensor (additional protection) and easily detachable from the unit for cleaning and maintenance.
- Normal Duty and Heavy Duty ratings to adapt optimally to all kinds of loads.
- Protection with failure and alarm warnings.
- Motor overload protection in compliance with IEC 60947-4-2 | UL 508 C.
- Memory card built into the standard product allows user to create functions without the need to use an external PLC (soft-PLC via IEC61131-3 programming software)
- Guided start-up simplifies initial user programming.
- Real time clock with time and date stamped fault log.
- TRACE / SCOPE function to assist with the start-up and system diagnostics.
- SuperDrive G2 compatible
- Agitators and Mixers
- Grizzly Feeders
- Cranes and Hoists
- Rollout Tables