TEMCo WC0029 Welding Cable - 2/0 AWG 50 ft - Red
Handling time is 2 days.
|Feet Per Pound||2.2|
|Stranding (qty x diameter)||1196/30|
|Nominal Outside Diameter (in)||0.564|
|Insulation Material||High grade EPDM|
|Maximum Temperature Rating||105°C|
|Minimum Temperature Rating||-50°C|
|Resistant to||Cuts, Tears, Abrasion, Water, Oil, Grease and Flame|
|Agency Approvals||NEC article 630 electric welders, Meets SAE J1127 and ASTM B-172 standards. RoHS Compliant.|
TEMCo Easy-Flex has a rugged EPDM jacket and is highly flexible. Annealed 30 gauge bare copper conductor. Resistant to Cuts, Tears, Abrasion, Water, Oil, Grease and Flame. NEC article 630 electric welders, Meets SAE J1127 and ASTM B-172 standards. RoHS Compliant. Made in the USA.
- Conductor: Fully annealed stranded bare copper per ASTM B-172
- Rated up to 600 volts
- High Grade EPDM jacket
- Great flexibility
- Resistant to moisture, cuts, tears, and abrasion. Oil and flame resistant.
- Made in the USA.
- Secondary voltage resistance welding leads
- Power supply applications not exceeding 600 volts AC
NOTE: If more than 1 length of wire is bought, 99% of the time it will be shipped on the same roll. Example, if a 10 ft length and a 25 ft length are bought, then you would receive 35 ft on one roll. Feet markings are indicated on the jacket of the wire.
- This Item: TEMCo WC0029 Welding Cable - 2/0 AWG 50 ft - Red $146.00
- TEMCo WC0007 Welding Cable - 2/0 AWG 50 ft - Black $146.00
- TEMCo Crimper & Cutter Tool Set TH0017 $49.94
- TEMCo Crimper & Cutter Tool Set TH0016 $82.59
- TEMCo RT4631 - 25 Qty 2/0 AWG 3/8" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Tin Plated Copper $24.39