The TEMCo TH0037 Hydraulic Knockout Punch has a powerful 13 US TRUE TON punching capacity and produces perfect, uniform holes every time. Its compact design is especially designed for field use on construction sites and maintenance jobs. Quick, effortless and simple to operate. Punches more than 10 times faster than wrench types. Includes Un-Breakable Polymer Tough Case to carry complete set. Also punches Aluminum (soft alloys only, not for use with 7075 or other super alloys), Fiberglass, Plastic, and more. 1/8 inch (11 ga) Steel Punching Capacity, 1/16 inch Stainless Steel. Punches are in metric sizes.
On Punching Aluminum: Soft alloys only, not for use with 7075 or other super alloys.
- Compatible with GREENLEE and other domestic punch tooling - 3/4-16 & 3/8-23
- 5 Year Warranty from a well-known American name. NON-GENERIC
- In-stock, ready to ship.
- Can be used with non-round punches (adapter may be required)
- Perfect for electricians who get it done or the casual DIYer.
- Produces perfect, uniform holes every time.
- 10 Die Sets for conduit fitting sizes: ½", ¾", 1", 1 ¼", 1 ½", 2", 2 ½", 3", 3 ½", 4"
Conduit Size vs Measured Hole Sizes
|Punch Die Size||Measured Hole Size|
How to Use
Install the correct punch mandrel on the hydraulic cylinder along with the female portion of the punch die.
Drill a pilot hole large enough to clear your selected punch mandrel.
Insert the punch mandrel through your drilled hole in the panel. Install the male portion of the punch die by threading it down to the point where it is snug against the metal to be punched.
Close pump valve and pump the handle until the punch is drawn through the metal. Release the pump valve and remove the punch dies.
Selecting a Back-up or Replacement Draw Stud
We're constantly improving our products, and our hydraulic knockout punches have gone through a few iterations over the years. As such, if you purchased a hydraulic knockout punch set from us a before a certain time, you're going to need a specific draw stud. Here's a quick guide to help.
- Punching Dies Included:
- 1/2 Inch, 3/4 Inch, 1 Inch, 1.25 Inch, 1.5 Inch, 2 Inch, 2.5 Inch, 3 Inch, 3.5 Inch, 4 Inch
- Punchable Material:
- Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Aluminum (soft alloys only, not for use with 7075 or other super alloys), Fiberglass, Plastic and more.
- Punch composition:
- Steel pump and cylinder, hardened tool steel die sets
- Conduit Size vs Measured:
- See Chart in Description
- Punch Type:
- Punching Force:
- 13 US Tons
1. Contract of SaleTEMCo Tower Electric Motor Company (hereinafter called Seller) agrees to sell, and buyer agrees to purchase, the equipment described in this Proposal/[Confirmation][Invoice] pursuant to these terms and conditions, which shall constitute the entire contract of sale between buyer and seller. These terms and conditions supersede and take precedence over any and all terms, including, but not limited to, any contrary terms, in any documents (such as purchase orders) submitted by buyer to seller.
2. OrdersOrders are subject to acceptance at home office of Seller.
3. 5 Year WarrantyEquipment distributed by TEMCo is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use, service, and indoor storage. This warranty is limited to repair, replacement, or issuing of credit, as Seller may elect and at Seller's distribution center, of such parts as shall appear to Seller, upon inspection, to have been defective in material or workmanship, but does not include any installation, labor, or transportation costs. When the equipment reaches its final destination, the buyer must promptly notify the carrier of any damage, should the case arise. Otherwise, the buyer shall have no recourse against TEMCo. TEMCo inspects parts returned for warranty claim for misapplication. Misuse of equipment will void this warranty. TEMCo shall in no event be liable for any special or consequential charges for replacing or installation of warranty parts. 4. Limitation of Remedies and Damages The 5 Year Warranty set forth in Section 3 above is in lieu of any and all other express and/or implied warranties. All other warranties, both express and/or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed and denied. Except for the remedy set forth in Section 3 above, Seller shall not be liable to buyer or any third party under this contract, or for anything in any manner relating to or arising out of the subject matter of this contract, for any loss of business or profits or for any general, direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, punitive, incidental or other damages, loss or expenses, even if Seller has been advised of the possibility of such damages, loss or expense. Seller is not responsible for any consequence of the use or application of the products by the buyer. Buyer shall indemnify and hold Seller, and its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless against any and all losses, claims, damages, judgments, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) arising out of or in any way related to the use of Seller's products by buyer and/or any third party.
5. ShippingSeller shall not be responsible for any default or delay in shipping due to contingencies beyond its control, or the control of its suppliers, which prevents or interferes with Seller making delivery on the date specified, including but not limited to wars, or restraints affecting shipping, delivery of materials or credit as a result of strikes, lockouts, fires, floods, or any other contingency affecting the seller or its suppliers. The Seller shall have the right to cancel a contract of sale or to extend the shipping date in the event that any such contingencies prevent or delay shipments. Seller shall not be liable for any losses incurred by late delivery of equipment. All equipment will be suitably packed for domestic shipment and are not suitable for long term storage. DELAYS In the event Buyer causes Seller to delay shipping or start up of equipment under this proposal, any additional costs incurred by the Seller shall be reimbursed by the Buyer. Seller shall not be responsible for delays in delivery caused by acts of God, government rulings, strikes, accidents, delays or default of Seller's suppliers, delays caused by acts of the Buyer, or other causes outside of Seller's reasonable control.
6. CancellationOrders are not subject to cancellations or change in specifications, shipping schedules or other conditions originally agreed upon without Seller's written consent, and then only upon agreement to compensate Seller for expenses incurred by such cancellation or changes.
7. TaxesAny excise tax, sales tax, other taxes, or duty of any nature arising out of or assessed against equipment or orders shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of buyer and shall be added to the prices quoted or invoiced and shall in all circumstances be paid by the buyer.
8. Insurance and Risk of LossThe equipment distributed by TEMCo shall at all times after delivery to buyer, buyer's agent or transportation company, whichever occurs first, be the sole responsibility of the buyer, and all loss or damage to said equipment or any part thereof shall be borne by the buyer (even if Seller has arranged for transportation), unless otherwise agreed in writing.
9. VenueAny and all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising out of or in any way relating to any equipment distributed by TEMCo must be brought in the Circuit Court for the Tenth Judicial Circuit, Alameda County, California.
10. ExceptionsAnything not specifically quoted above in lieu of any specification.
ABSOLUTELY a super product. You guys ROCK!!! With free shipping and a warranty that exceeds what I expected, you could NOT ask for more. MANY thanks for a tool that performs BEYOND my expectations!!!! Thanks a million!!!! Better than 5 stars!! Terry.
Worked great so far. Very pleased with product and price. Would buy again from this company. Thanks.
Works great. A real time saver especially the 4" punch. Used to have to do it by hand with a wrench and manual punch. Took 15 or 20 minutes or so with a lot of effort. Now it takes less than a minute and very little effort. Definitely worth the money!