TEMCo Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper TH0005 - 11 US TON - 6 AWG to 600 MCM
|Crimping Range||6 AWG to 600 MCM|
|Crimping Force||11 US Tons (22000 lbs)|
|Stroke Length||0.8661 (22 mm)|
Hydraulic crimper with 6 AWG to 600 MCM crimping range. Includes 12 die sets (AWG: 6, 4, 3, 2, 1/0, 2/0, 4/0, MCM: 250, 300, 350, 500, 600). 11 US Ton crimping force. Black oxide crimp head and dies. For use with all battery cable and welding cable, building wiring, and crimp terminal lugs (including heavy cast lugs. 5 Year Warranty.
NOTE: Will not crimp 600mcm ALUMINUM lugs. Only copper.
- Black Oxide Crimp Head & Dies won't chip or flake. If you've ever used a chrome-plated socket on an impact gun, you know how old style chrome-plated models can chip and peel.
- In-stock, ready to ship.
- TRUE 11 US TON capacity.
- Designed for 6 Gauge through 600 MCM. Includes 12 Die Sets (AWG: 6, 4, 3, 2, 1/0, 2/0, 4/0, MCM: 250, 300, 350, 500, 600).
- Forged instead of Cast Crimping Head Frame ensures repeatable performance.
- Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time.
- Use with all crimp terminal lugs, including heavy cast lugs.
- Perfect for Battery & Welder Cables, Building Wiring, and more.
- Includes Hydraulic Rebuild Kit. You'll probably never need it, but we've included one anyway.
- 5 Year Warranty from a well-known American name. NON-GENERIC
How to Use Crimper
STEP 1 Install the die set that matches your terminal size.
STEP 2 Close the release valve by rotating to the right.
STEP 3 Pump the handle until the resistance felt becomes significant or the dies bottom out.
STEP 4 Open the release valve by rotating to the left. Your termination is now complete.
NOTE: Many factors affect die selection; wire stranding type, lug wall thickness & fitment etc. Select a die set that gives good compression on all 6 crimp forming surfaces. See guaranteed crimp quality photo below:
- This Item: TEMCo Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper TH0005 - 11 US TON - 6 AWG to 600 MCM $89.10
- TEMCo TH0001 - 12" Steel Handles - Forged Cutting Head - Cuts up to 4/0 AWG $29.99
- TEMCo Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper TH0006 - 5 US TON - 12 AWG to 00 (2/0) $79.00
- TEMCo ST0310 - 3/4" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft BLACK $6.31
- TEMCo ST0430 - 3/4" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft RED $6.31