TEMCo Industrial Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper TH0005 V2.0 -11 10 AWG to 600 MCM
|Crimping Force||11 US Tons (22000 lbs)|
|Stroke Length||0.8661 (22 mm)|
|CA Prop 65||⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
Hydraulic crimper with 10 AWG to 600 MCM crimping range. Includes 32 die sets (10 AWG - 600 MCM). 11 US Ton crimping force. Black oxide crimp head and dies. For use with all battery cable and welding cable, building wiring, and crimp terminal lugs, including heavy cast lugs (For copper and aluminum terminals only.) 5 Year Warranty.
NOTE: Will not crimp 600mcm ALUMINUM lugs. Only copper.
- Black Oxide Crimp Head & Dies won't chip or flake. If you've ever used a chrome-plated socket on an impact gun, you know how old style chrome-plated models can chip and peel.
- In-stock, ready to ship.
- TRUE 11 US TON capacity.
- Designed for 10 Gauge through 600 MCM. Includes 32 Die Sets (10 AWG - 600 MCM).
- Forged instead of Cast Crimping Head Frame ensures repeatable performance.
- Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time.
- Use with all crimp terminal lugs, including heavy cast lugs.
- Perfect for Battery & Welder Cables, Building Wiring, and more.
- Includes Hydraulic Rebuild Kit. You'll probably never need it, but we've included one anyway.
- 5 Year Warranty from a well-known American name. NON-GENERIC
How to Use Crimper
STEP 1 Install the die set that matches your terminal size.
STEP 2 Close the release valve by rotating to the right.
STEP 3 Pump the handle until the resistance felt becomes significant or the dies bottom out.
STEP 4 Open the release valve by rotating to the left. Your termination is now complete.
NOTE: Many factors affect die selection; wire stranding type, lug wall thickness & fitment etc. Select a die set that gives good compression on all 6 crimp forming surfaces. See guaranteed crimp quality photo below:
- This Item: TEMCo Industrial Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper TH0005 V2.0 -11 10 AWG to 600 MCM $126.95
- TEMCo TH0001 - 12" Steel Handles - Forged Cutting Head - Cuts up to 4/0 AWG $29.99
- TEMCo Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper TH0006 V2.0 5 US TON 12 AWG to 00 (2/0) Electrical Terminal Cable Wire Tool Kit with 18 Die Sets $104.95
- TEMCo ST0310 - 3/4" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft BLACK $6.31
- TEMCo ST0430 - 3/4" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft RED $6.31