TEMCo Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper TH0006 - 5 US TON - 12 AWG to 00 (2/0)
|Crimping Range||12 AWG to 00 MCM (2/0)|
|Crimping Force||5 US Tons (10000 lbs)|
|Stroke Length||0.3937 in (10 mm)|
Hydraulic crimper with 12 to 00 AWG (2/0) crimping range. Includes 9 die sets (12, 9, 8, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1/0, and 2/0 AWG). 5 US Ton crimping force. Black oxide crimp head and dies. For use with all battery cable and welding cable, building wiring, and crimp terminal lugs (including heavy cast lugs. 5 Year Warranty.
- Black Oxide Crimp Head & Dies won't chip or flake. If you've ever used a chrome-plated socket on an impact gun, you know how old style chrome-plated models can chip and peel.
- TRUE 5 US TON capacity.
- Designed for 12 Gauge through 00 Gauge (2/0). Includes 9 Die Sets (12, 9, 8, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1/0, and 2/0 AWG).
- Forged instead of Cast Crimping Head Frame ensures repeatable performance.
- Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time.
- Use with all crimp terminal lugs, including heavy cast lugs.
- Perfect for Battery & Welder Cables, Building Wiring, and more.
- Includes Hydraulic Rebuild Kit. You'll probably never need it, but we've included one anyway.
- 5 Year Warranty from a well-known American name. NON-GENERIC
How to Use Crimper
STEP 1 Install the die set that matches your terminal size.
STEP 2 Close the release valve by rotating to the right.
STEP 3 Pump the handle until the resistance felt becomes significant or the dies bottom out.
STEP 4 Open the release valve by rotating to the left. Your termination is now complete.
NOTE: Many factors affect die selection; wire stranding type, lug wall thickness & fitment etc. Select a die set that gives good compression on all 6 crimp forming surfaces. See guaranteed crimp quality photo below::
- This Item: TEMCo Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper TH0006 - 5 US TON - 12 AWG to 00 (2/0) $73.31
- TEMCo Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper TH0005 - 11 US TON - 6 AWG to 600 MCM $91.87
- TEMCo ST0310 - 3/4" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft BLACK $6.31
- TEMCo ST0430 - 3/4" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft RED $6.31
- TEMCo TH0247 - 12" Aluminum Handles - Forged Cutting Head - Cuts up to 3/0 AWG $50.02