TEMCo TH0001 - 12" Steel Handles - Forged Cutting Head - Cuts up to 4/0 AWG
|Wire Capacity||0000 AWG (4/0)|
|Conductor Material||Aluminum & Copper|
|Blade Material||Forged carbon steel|
|Handle Length (in)||12|
|For Use With||Use on Copper & Aluminum electrical wire only. Do NOT cut steel. Cuts battery and welding cable, building wire, SO Cord, and more.|
|Safety Precautions||This cutter is a non-insulated tool. Wear eye protection during use.|
|Shipping Weight (lb)||2|
The TEMCo TH0001 Wire & Cable Cutter can cut wire up to 4/0 (0000 AWG). Features 12 inch steel handles with rubber grips and forged carbon steel blades. For use with battery and welding cable, building wire, SO Cord, and more. This cutter is a non-insulated tool. Do NOT use on live conductors. Wear eye protection during use. For use with Copper & Aluminum electrical wire only. Do NOT cut steel.
Effortlessly Cuts Copper & Aluminum Cables up to 4/0 gauge.
12 inch Steel handleswith rubber grips.
Forged, Precision Ground Shear Action Blades.
Perfect for Building Wiring, Battery & Welder Cables, SO Cord and more. Cut any and all soft copper and aluminum electrical conductors whether solid, bundled, fine or coarse stranded.
5 Year Warranty from a well-known American name. NON-GENERIC. Founded in 1968, we’ve been around long enough for this to really mean something.
- This Item: TEMCo TH0001 - 12" Steel Handles - Forged Cutting Head - Cuts up to 4/0 AWG $29.99
- TEMCo ST0310 - 3/4" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft BLACK $6.31
- TEMCo ST0430 - 3/4" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft RED $6.31
- TEMCo Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper TH0005 - 11 US TON - 6 AWG to 600 MCM $91.87
- TEMCo RT3541 - 10 Qty 1/0 AWG 1/2" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Tin Plated Copper $10.25