TEMCo Lug Crimper Tool TH0020 - 10 AWG to 400 MCM DIELESS Indent
|Crimping Range||10 AWG to 400 MCM|
The Indent Crimping Method eliminates the need to select (guess) die size. Many factors affect die selection; wire stranding type, lug wall thickness & fitment etc. This indent crimper takes out the guess work with non incremental knob adjustment for crimp depth.
- Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time.
- Perfect for Battery & Welder cables, Building Wiring, and more.
- Use with all crimp terminal lugs, including heavy cast lugs.
- Black oxide crimp ram won't chip or flake. If you've ever used a chrome-plated socket on an impact gun, you know how old style chrome-plated models can chip and peel.
- Dieless design adjusts quickly to the full range of terminal sizes.
- Designed for 10 Gauge through 400 MCM.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC
How to Use Crimper
STEP 1 Set terminal size using adjustment knob.
STEP 2 Separate handles to open jaw of crimper and place terminal in jaw of crimper. Place stripped wire in the terminal.
STEP 3 Squeeze handles together to form terminal.
STEP 4 If significant resistance is felt at handles, the crimp is complete. Note: Adjustment of crimp depth via knob is sometimes necessary outside of marked scale due to wire-to-terminal fit and wall thickness.
NOTE: The Intent Crimping Method eliminates the need to select (guess) die size. Many factors affect die selection; wire stranding type, lug wall thickness & fitment etc. This indent crimper takes out the guess work with non incremental knob adjustment for crimp depth. See guaranteed crimp quality photo below:
- This Item: TEMCo Lug Crimper Tool TH0020 - 10 AWG to 400 MCM DIELESS Indent $82.59
- TEMCo Lug Crimper Tool TH0012 - 8 AWG to 0000 AWG(4/0) DIELESS Indent $67.88
- TEMCo TH0002 - 18" Steel Handles - Forged Cutting Head - Cuts up to 500 MCM $53.09
- TEMCo WC0313 Welding Cable - 4/0 AWG 75 ft - Black $322.00
- TEMCo ST0290 - 1/2" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft BLACK $5.67