TEMCo Hydraulic Crimper Tool TH0034 - 4 AWG to 750 MCM
|Crimping Range||4 AWG to 750 MCM|
|Crimping Force||12 US Tons (24000 lbs)|
|Stroke Length||1.65 in (42 mm)|
|CA Prop 65||⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
Hydraulic crimper with 4 AWG to 750 MCM crimping range (Copper: 25mm²-400mm², Aluminum: 16mm²-300mm²) Includes 12 die sets . 12 US Ton crimping force. Black oxide crimp head and dies. For use with all battery cable and welding cable, building wiring, and crimp terminal lugs (including heavy cast lugs. 5 Year Warranty.
- Perfect for Battery & Welder Cables, Building Wiring, and more.
- Forged instead of Cast Crimping Head Frame ensures repeatable performance.
- Black Oxide Crimp Dies won't chip or flake. If you've ever used a chrome-plated socket on an impact gun, you know how old style chrome-plated models can chip and peel.
- TRUE 12 US TON Capacity.
- Designed for 4 Gauge through 750mcm (25mm² to 400mm²). Includes 12 Die Sets.
- Crimp head rotates 360 degrees for tight access jobs.
- Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time.
- Use with all crimp terminal lugs, including heavy cast lugs.
- Thumb lever release valve operates much faster and easier than knob releases.
- Safety over-pressure bypass valve actuates when maxim force is reached preventing tool damage.
- 2 Speed Pump Speeds setting of dies to terminals before crimping starts then switches to high force mode to complete the crimp.
- Includes Hydraulic Rebuild Kit. You'll probably never need it, but we've included one anyway.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC
- 4 AWG
- 3 AWG
- 2 AWG
- 250 MCM
- 300 MCM
- 350 MCM
- 500 MCM
- 600 MCM
- 750 MCM
How to Use
STEP 1 Install the die set that matches your terminal size.
STEP 2 Close the thumb-release valve.
STEP 3 Pump the handle until the resistance felt becomes significant or the dies bottom out.
STEP 4 Open the thumb-release valve. Your termination is now complete.
NOTE: Many factors affect die selection; wire stranding type, lug wall thickness & fitment etc. Select a die set that gives good compression on all 6 crimp forming surfaces. See guaranteed crimp quality photo below:
Die Sizing Chart
|Metric (mm²)||AWG||Metric (mm²)||AWG|
|25||4||35||2 and 1|
|35||2 and 1||50||1/0|
|70||2/0||95||3/0 and 4/0|
|95||3/0 and 4/0||120||4/0|
|150||300 MCM||185||350 - 400 MCM|
|185||530 - 400 MCM||240||450 MCM|
|240||450 MCM||300||600 MCM|
|300||600 MCM||400||750 MCM|
- This Item: TEMCo Hydraulic Crimper Tool TH0034 - 4 AWG to 750 MCM $449.95
- TEMCo ST0283 - 4 Lot 3/8" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft BLACK $9.89
- TEMCo TH0036 - Ratcheting Wire & Cable Cutter - Cuts up to 1000 MCM (500mm²) $91.87
- TEMCo TH0037 - 4" Hydraulic Knockout Punch - Electrical Conduit Hole Cutter Tool Set $279.95
- TEMCo TH0024 Solar Connector Spanner Wrench - 2 Qty (1 Pair) $6.57