Our hammer crimpers are build to last with a 5 Year Warranty and 1 Year return policy. Guaranteed, no questions asked.
- Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time.
- Black oxide crimp ram won't chip or flake.
- Use with all crimp terminal lugs, including heavy cast lugs.
- Use a hammer, vise or press to apply crimping force.
- Spring loaded ram will help hold the terminal in place while you insert your wire.
- Perfect for battery and welding cables.
- Designed for 8, 6, 4, 2, 1 AWG as well as 1/0, 2/0, 3/0 and 4/0.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC
How to Use:
Place terminal in jaw of crimper. Place stripped wire in terminal.
With crimper on solid surface, strike crimp ram with hammer 1-2 times.
When hammer impact feels solid, the crimp is complete.
NOTE: Some crimpers come with a gauge, but with variations in wire, terminal wall thickness and material used, this feature is a recipe for bad crimps. Using the force method above will guarantee perfect crimps every time. Once the terminal completely envelopes the wire, the crimper will not move and when struck will feel "solid". See guaranteed crimp quality photo below:
- Crimping Action:
- Cuts Wire:
- Strips Wire:
- Crimping Range:
- 8 to 0000 AWG (4/0)
- Crimping Type:
- Terminal Type:
item arrived quickly; easy to use; was able to crimp connectors onto #6 and #8 wires with no trouble; only needed it for a half-dozen crimps, but know I have it in my toolbox should I need it again.
This is one great manual crimper. I bought one thru Amazon, now I need another one for a gift to a friend.
Top notch, very solid. I don't know how it could be any better.
Easy to use. cheap and makes crimps that hold fast
I purchase a mc4 connector t branch and a toggle switch using for my solar.good price and I'm happy the product.i recommend the product for temco industrial.
Works great. Well made and looks good!
Best Crimper for battery cable bar none!!!