TEMCo Industrial's float switches feature high quality German-manufactured Cherry switches inside a robust IP68 enclosure. We offer switches that can be wired (CN0359), switches with a built-in empty function (CN0360), and switches with a built-in fill function (CN0361). That means whether you need to drain a basement or fill a container, we've got you covered. Not sure what type of control function you need? Check out our handy guide in the section below.
If you're purchasing either the empty function (CN0360) or fill function (CN0361), the switches come pre-wired to a standard American plug (NEMA 5-15P to NEMA 5-15R). That means you can plug the switch in, plug your control device directly on top, and you're ready to go. No soldering, no color-coded wiring, no fuss - just plug it in.
Our float switches come equipped with a generous 13 foot cord, which also has an IP68 rating. These switches also come equipped with a 1 year no-questions-asked return policy and a 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. That means you're about to purchase a high quality switch backed by high quality customer service.
- Choose either an un-wired switch, fill function switch, or empty function switch.
- Long 13 foot cord accomodates most applications.
- Plugs into any standard grounded American outlet.
- Features a reliable high quality German-made Cherry brand switch.
- Usable with potable water.
- Casing is made of polypropylene plastic.
- Cord is made of neoprene rubber.
- 1 year no-questions-asked return policy. 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
No counter weight included.
- Maximum Operating Temperature:
- 60°C (140°F)
- Activation Angle:
- Maximum Current:
- 16 Amps
- Protection Grade:
- Frequency Hz:
- Mechanical Action:
- Level action
- Cord Length: