TEMCo Industrial Lug Crimper Tool TH0007 - Terminal Crimping Hammer Tools Welder Battery Wire
Our hammer crimpers are build to last with a 5 Year Warranty and 1 Year return policy. Guaranteed, no questions asked.
|TEMCo ID||TH0007 (1 qty)|
|Crimping Range||8 to 0000 AWG (4/0)|
|CA Prop 65||⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
- Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time.
- Black oxide crimp ram won't chip or flake.
- Use with all crimp terminal lugs, including heavy cast lugs.
- Use a hammer, vise or press to apply crimping force.
- Spring loaded ram will help hold the terminal in place while you insert your wire.
- Perfect for battery and welding cables.
- Designed for 8, 6, 4, 2, 1 AWG as well as 1/0, 2/0, 3/0 and 4/0.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC
How to Use Crimper
STEP 1 Place terminal in jaw of crimper. Place stripped wire in terminal.
STEP 2 With crimper on solid surface, strike crimp ram with hammer 1-2 times.
STEP 3 When hammer impact feels solid, the crimp is complete.
NOTE: Some crimpers come with a gauge, but with variations in wire, terminal wall thickness and material used, this feature is a recipe for bad crimps. Using the force method above will guarantee perfect crimps every time. Once the terminal completely envelopes the wire, the crimper will not move and when struck will feel "solid". See guaranteed crimp quality photo below:
- This Item: TEMCo Industrial Lug Crimper Tool TH0007 - Terminal Crimping Hammer Tools Welder Battery Wire $19.95
- TEMCo TH0027 - 15 / 30 TON Hydraulic Machine Toe Jack Lift $440.80
- 23 AWG Copper Magnet Wire MW0189 - 10 lb Magnetic Coil Amber GP/MR-200 $97.42
- TEMCo ST0060 - 9/16" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 12" long BLACK $4.90
- TEMCo ST0310 - 3/4" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft BLACK $6.31