TEMCo TH0011 Solar Crimper Tool
|Crimping Range||10, 12, and 14 AWG|
|For Use With||Solar connectors, MC4 connector terminal|
Crimp-force and indication cycle completion are controlled by a mechanism that will not release the terminal until adequate pressure has been applied. The system additionally features a jaw release override for the instance of mistaken wire placement or a defective terminal. Dies included for MC-4 Solar Connectors handle 14, 12 and 10 GA wires (2.5, 4 or 6 mm squared).
- Black oxide Crimp Head & Dies won't chip or flake. Designed for rugged daily use.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC.
- In-stock, ready to ship. Get it fast in 1 to 7 days.
- Designed exclusively for solar connectors.
- Designed for 14, 12, and 10 Gauge.
- Terminal support frame ensures proper wire depth penetration and alignment.
- Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time.
- Foolproof crimp depth mechanism ensures uniform terminations before releasing clamping action.
- This Item: TEMCo TH0011 Solar Crimper Tool $45.47
- TEMCo TH0024 Solar Connector Spanner Wrench - 2 Qty (1 Pair) $6.57
- TEMCo Industrial Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper TH0005 V2.0 -11 10 AWG to 600 MCM $94.95
- TEMCo RT4332 - 25 Qty 2 AWG 3/8" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Bare Copper $23.00
- TEMCo RT4532 - 25 Qty 1/0 AWG 3/8" Hole Ring Terminal Lug - Bare Copper $21.00