TEMCo TH0011 Solar Crimper Tool
|Crimping Range||10, 12, and 14 AWG|
|For Use With||Solar connectors, MC4 connector terminal|
Crimp-force and indication cycle completion are controlled by a mechanism that will not release the terminal until adequate pressure has been applied. The system additionally features a jaw release override for the instance of mistaken wire placement or a defective terminal. Dies included for MC-4 Solar Connectors handle 14, 12 and 10 GA wires (2.5, 4 or 6 mm squared).
- Black oxide Crimp Head & Dies won't chip or flake. Designed for rugged daily use.
- 5 Year Warranty from an American name. NON-GENERIC.
- In-stock, ready to ship. Get it fast in 1 to 7 days.
- Designed exclusively for solar connectors.
- Designed for 14, 12, and 10 Gauge.
- Terminal support frame ensures proper wire depth penetration and alignment.
- Produces perfect, solid crimp terminations every time.
- Foolproof crimp depth mechanism ensures uniform terminations before releasing clamping action.
- This Item: TEMCo TH0011 Solar Crimper Tool $45.47
- TEMCo TH0024 Solar Connector Spanner Wrench - 2 Qty (1 Pair) $6.57
- TEMCo CPV007 MC4 Solar Panel Connector - 50 pairs Pairs - Male Female Set $70.60
- TEMCo Hydraulic Crimper Tool TH0034 - 4 AWG to 750 MCM $370.27
- TEMCo ST0430 - 3/4" Marine Heat Shrink Tube 3:1 Adhesive Glue Lined 4 ft RED $6.31