TEMCo Easy-Flex has a rugged EPDM jacket and is highly flexible. Annealed 30 gauge bare copper conductor. Resistant to Cuts, Tears, Abrasion, Water, Oil, Grease and Flame. NEC article 630 electric welders, Meets SAE J1127 and ASTM B-172 standards. RoHS Compliant. Made in the USA.
- Conductor: Fully annealed stranded bare copper per ASTM B-172
- Rated up to 600 volts
- High Grade EPDM jacket
- Great flexibility
- Resistant to moisture, cuts, tears, and abrasion. Oil and flame resistant.
- Made in the USA.
- Secondary voltage resistance welding leads
- Power supply applications not exceeding 600 volts AC
|Wire Gauge||Maximum Amps||Number of 30 awg Strands||Nominal Outside Diameter (in)||Feet Per Pound|
NOTE: If more than 1 length of wire is bought, 99% of the time it will be shipped on the same roll. Example, if a 10 ft length and a 25 ft length are bought, then you would receive 35 ft on one roll. Feet markings are indicated on the jacket of the wire.
- Country of Manufacture:
- United States
- Agency Approvals:
- NEC article 630 electric welders, Meets SAE J1127 and ASTM B-172 standards. RoHS Compliant.
- Feet Per Pound:
- Resistant To:
- Cuts, Tears, Abrasion, Water, Oil, Grease and Flame
- Nominal Oustide Diameter:
- Insulation Material:
- High grade EPDM
- Maximum Amps:
- Max Temperature Rating:
- Min Temperature Rating:
- Conductor Material:
- Insulation Color:
- Maximum Voltage:
- Conductor Size:
- 2/0 AWG
- Length Ft:
This is the best wire I’ve found
This is the best I’ve found from anywhere. Awesome wire.
Perfect for car audio best prices by the foot hands down pure copper
Best wire to date
Pure copper wire best price in town as far as i know this wire is a lot cheaper on this their own site than anywhere else hands down i need to buy some more it was such a amazing price